The Entrepreneur in You programme gives students an insight into how business ideas are generated, brand building, sales and marketing techniques and product development. It is run over one or two days and ends with a trading session, where students pitch their business ideas to outside buyers.
We run programmes with independent and state schools from around the country with the aim to challenge a range of students from different backgrounds.
The programme consists of:
- An introduction to the world of entrepreneurs and business.
- The opportunity for students to use everything they have learnt during the programme to create a product or service that can be sold or pitched to buyers during the trading session
- The trading session provides a real opportunity for the students to apply what they have learnt in a competitive environment as they compete with other teams of students for the attention of the buyers.
Key learning outcomes:
- Demonstrates that business can be exciting
- Creates ideas for products and services that can be sold
- Helps develop and enhance team working, confidence and communication skills