Our track record and experience
We have over 15 years’ experience in running enterprise based interactive programmes designed to motivate and inspire young people through business. In the education space, we have an unparalleled track record of engaging local, national and international business to work with schools. We have worked with a range of Independent schools and we have worked with numerous State schools and various colleges and universities.
The bespoke nature of our programmes
We have a range of innovative programmes that have been developed specifically for young people. In 15 years of delivering powerful workshops we have perfected the delivery of our programmes and are confident they vastly enrich the lives of young people. We tailor our programmes to accommodate a variety of objectives and have included a range of content themes. Ultimately this ensures that we provide our clients with a truly bespoke solution.
Our commitment to innovation
Our commitment to innovation means that we keep our programmes fresh, fun and exciting. We continually monitor our experiences, commissioning independent studies to ensure we are meeting our own exceptionally high standards.
Student opinions of our programmes (over the last 5 years)
• 95.8% of students found the programme interesting or better and would recommend it to others.
Our passion for inspiring young people to achieve
Most importantly we are passionate about bringing positive change to the lives of the young people we work with. This passion and enthusiasm lies at the heart of every project we undertake. Here are some comments from those who have taken part in the programmes.
• “It gave me a great opportunity to build my confidence and to convince and persuade customers.”
• “I found out what we need to have and be in order to succeed in a job interview and also an insight of what recruitment specialist do.”
• “Got the possible opportunity of work experience under Nigel and learnt about what I need to consider and do now for the future.”
• “Presenting to the board members – although it was a challenge, it was the most enjoyable part.”